Job Posting OPEN
Retirement Client Associate
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
Salary is commensurate with experience. Salary ranges from $45,000 to $65,000.
The Client Services team works directly with customers and clients of all kinds of businesses. Team member responsibilities include communicating with clients about their experiences with our company and the services we provide. Team members receive and respond to client or customer questions about properly using or accessing any information regarding their retirement plans as well as expectations on meeting regulatory requirements. Team members implement and on board new and converting plans to Leading Retirement Solutions administration and record keeping services. Team members monitor and maintain the client relationship, receiving and processing client requests for initial and additional services. Team members monitor, analyze and respond to customer or client complaints or concerns and collaborate with other departments to resolve issues.
Responsibilities In Your Role
• Primary point of contact for clients, partners and vendors, by actively supporting inquiries received via email, live chat, website inquiries, phone and more.
• Drive Customer behavior by providing support to clients, including making outbound phone calls/email campaigns to obtain resolutions to plan issues.
• Provide ongoing email, chat, website and phone training for new and existing LRS team members, assisting with utilization of these communication tools and ensuring consistent engagement by team members.
• Learn 3rd party application communication tools, identify how our internal team members and external clients/partners can better utilize such tools, create and provide training to maximize the use of such tools.
• Develop our external and internal knowledge base, as well as our intranet, by creating training materials and FAQs to support internal team members, clients and partners with effective instructions.
• Collect, maintain, and report Key Performance Indicators and metrics related to communication (phone, email, chats, etc.).
• Facilitate and provide online account login and other software application training for new clients and partners.
• Recommend and implement operational changes that improve client satisfaction and decrease client and partner inquiries.
• Support the implementation of new clients with our company, including new account/client set up, installation of information in LRS systems, keeping information up to date in systems – auditing and approving changes, plan document preparation and transmission.
• Prepare enrollment kits, participant notices and other sponsor and participant communication.
• Support ERISA Bond, Force Out, Automatic Enrollment and other LRS programs.
• Collaborate with team members to continuously improve client service processes.
• Lead effective training sessions for internal team members, clients, and partners.
•1+ year retirement industry experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Superb communication skills and a commitment to superior customer service
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy, proficient with numbers and basic calculations
• A demonstrated track-record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to assist client requests and build confidence with existing system strengths
• Willingness to continually upgrade knowledge and understanding of our industry
• Self-motivated and Solutions-oriented with excellent organizational skills
• Proficiency is required with Excel, Word, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, browsing network directories, and dual screens as we are a paperless office
We Offer Benefits
Medical benefits including
Medical, Dental, Vision and Accident after 60 days of employment. Paid Time off
(PTO) and Paid Holidays after 90 days
of employment. A company sponsored 401(k) Plan + company matching contributions, performance bonuses,
financial support for ongoing education and credentialing and A great, casual working environment. We are a growing
company providing each of our team members the opportunity to be a part of
our company's success.
To get started, tell us your name and email. We will send you a confirmation email response that will include a key and a link back to this
application if you don't complete in one sitting, or if you want to check on the status.
If you previously started or completed an application and you would like to continue with the application or just check on the status, you should've been sent an email that included a job application key along with a link back
to this page. Enter the key below, or if coming from the link, the key should be defaulted for you.
Link to Application