Job Posting OPEN
Retirement Client Consultant
Scan With Your Phone To Apply!
Schedule: Full-Time (40 hours/week)
Salary: $60,000 - $75,000 annually
At Leading Retirement Solutions (LRS) our mission is to
empower all businesses with the economic independence required to help their
employees save for a secure retirement. If this aligns with your values, and
you possess the skill set to thrive in a fast paced and often changing work
environment, we would love for you to join our organization of experts!
We recommend and implement 401(k)s, 403(b)s, Defined Benefit
Plans, SEP & Simple IRAs, ROBS, ESOPS, Church Plans, and even retirement
plans for Cannabis companies. Through our open architecture recordkeeping
services, we provide investment advisors, managers, plan sponsors and
participants access to traditional and non- traditional investments.
Essential Job Duties
- Consults with plan sponsors to assist them with
optimal retirement plan design to achieve the highest opportunity for a
successful retirement program.
- Provides plan design recommendations and support
by drafting plan documents, restatements and amendments based on client
consultations related to all types of retirement plans.
- Participate in client-facing consultative plan design calls with plan sponsors and advisors as part of the implementation & installation process.
- Work closely with internal and external parties on plan design and other applicable retirement plan matters to facilitate sponsor education and engagement.
- Partner with internal and external parties in support of vendor relationship management activities.
- Stay current on regulatory environment through networking and professional memberships and certifications.
- Leads effective training sessions for clients and business partners.
- Participate in departmental projects or initiatives as a subject matter expert.
- Working closely with clients to identify and reach the goals set for their retirement plans.
- Oversee plans in maintenance status and consulting on operational matters.
- Serve as point of contact for internal team members, new clients, partners (e.g. advisors).
- Review and consult on plan sponsor requests for plan changes through document amendments.
- Review new plan designs and plan document coding for compliance and accuracy.
- Coordinate with compliance team and client service team to resolve plan issues.
- Drive plan updates through document amendment and restatement requirements.
- Drive Customer behavior by providing support to clients, including making outbound phone calls/email campaigns to obtain resolutions to plan issues and to carry out required plan document restatements.
- Collaborates with team members to continuously improve operational protocol and the client experience.
- Develop and maintain the plan operations and document process, workflow improvement initiatives, and program/policy changes.
- Ensure client requirements are understood and work closely with internal partners to design, document, and ensure appropriate sign off on scope and solutions.
- Advise clients on all technical, regulatory, and problematic administrative issues and work with administrative team on solutions.
- Soliciting new business referrals and independently generating relationships with outside sources for new business development through personal and professional networking.
- Analyzing client accounts for potential revenue earning opportunities.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 3+ years retirement industry experience.
- DC plan administration training and experience.
- Superb communication skills and a commitment to
superior customer service.
- Emphasis on plan document interpretation,
analysis, drafting and application to sponsor operations and goals.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy,
proficient with numbers and basic calculations.
- A demonstrated track-record of consistently
meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a
team in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and
leverage a firm’s existing strengths.
- A willingness to continually upgrade knowledge
and understanding of our industry.
- Self-motivated and solutions-oriented with
excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency is required with Excel, Word,
Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, browsing network directories, and dual screens as we
are a paperless office.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
- ASPPA Retirement Plan credentialled preferred
(ex. RPF, QKA, QPA).
- Consultant or Advisory Credentials from ASPPA,
fi360, or other investment related institutions.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
- The employee is frequently required to sit; use
hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move
up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and
ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment is usually an indoor
setting with infrequent exposure to outside elements. This position requires
less than 5% of travel.
- The person in this position occasionally needs
to move about inside a home office environment to access file cabinets, office
- Constantly operates a computer and other office
productivity machinery such as a printer.
We Offer Great
- Choice between 4 medical plans
- Dental, Vision and Accident Insurance
- 3+ Weeks of Paid Time off (PTO) Starting
- Employer sponsored 401(k) Plan + Employer
- Performance bonuses
- Financial support for ongoing education and
casual working environment with casual dress.
- 100% Employer Paid Work from Home Setup
- Flexible Scheduling
Leading Retirement Solutions is proud to be an Equal
Opportunity employer and we value diversity at our firm. Employment decisions are
made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected
veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. LRS will only employ
those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this
are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to
individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled
individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please
email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org General employment
questions cannot be accepted or processed here.